Køb dine julegaver hos Hardballshoppen! Alle julegaver købt mellem 15. november til 23. december byttes frem til og med lørdag den 15. januar 2020
Ultimativ MOSFET til AEG
- X-ASR Module
- Installation Kit
- X-ASR Troubleshooting Card
X-ASR is the world’s first 4th generation MOSFET protected against reverse polarity. It saves space, time and money because additional regular fuse is no longer needed. Acting as an electronic guard, X-ASR improves your AEG’s safety and durability through conformal coating and self-test with 2 LEDs. Although designed for up to M120 springs, in case of high torque motor and gears you can use stronger spring.
What makes X-ASR so special?
- No additional fuse required in AEG installation
- Automatic resettable protection against reverse polarity – protects motor and the MOSFET itself in the event of reverse polarity. Reverse connection will not damage the MOSFET or motor; the AEG will work again once you connect the battery in the right way.
- Smart fuse – protects MOSFET in case of motor jam. It prevents from overheating, overloading and overcurrenting. The MOSFET is protected against short circuit of signal and motor wires. In case of too strong AEG configuration, the smart fuse will turn off the MOSFET in order to prevent overheating.
- Built-in self-test – 2 LEDs allow for quick troubleshooting
- Conformal coating – Military Specification MIL-V-173C provides resistance to difficult atmospheric conditions
What are X-ASR's biggest assets?
- Mosfet – targets energy from the battery directly to the motor, bypassing the mechanical trigger contacts. As a result, your rifle gains higher rate of fire as well as faster trigger response. Moreover, trigger contacts are protected against burnout.
- Debouncing – provides full compatibility with micro-switches and ensures complete resistance to contact bounce (vibration). Your AEG gains higher ROF, faster trigger response and your MOSFET is less prone to overheating.
What is your AEG protected from when having X-ASR?
- Simple motor jam consequences – after a motor jam, the MOSFET will not be damaged due to too high current or overheating
- Damage resulting from battery reverse polarity – since R/C mini-tamiya connector has different polarity than the airsoft one, lack of experience or precaution while connecting the battery will cause no damage to it
- Consequences of using weak NiCd/NiMH batteries – the MOSFET will not be damaged due to too low voltage
- Damage to insulation of AEG installation and short circuit
- Harms caused by poor weather conditions
|Dokumenter til download|