The Warrior Hydration Carrier can accommodate a single 1.5 litre (50oz) bladder. Designed to be mounted via MOLLE attachments on the back of Armour Carriers and rigs, such as the DCS, RICAS compact, Raptor or on the Warrior Back Panel for use with the Centurion or 901 Range. Includes drainage grommets at bottom for water ops. The lid section has a Velcro Patch for insignia and flags. The inside of the Carrier is lined with Black Posi Grip Fabric for extra strength and insulation.
500D Nylon Performance Specifications
- Weight: 7.1 Ounces per Square Yard
- Tensile Strength: Warp 453 lbs / Fill 348 lbs
- Tears Strength: Warp 14.1 + lbs / Fill 14.1 + lbs
- Abrasion: Wear Cycles 1955
- Water Repellency: 100%
- Genuine US Mil Spec Webbing
- Standard Colour Option include Genuine Crye Multicam, Coyote, A-TACS AU, A-TACS FG
- Special Projects Colour Options include Black, Ranger Green, Olive Green
- 25mm (1 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1200 lbs
- 38mm (1.5 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1800 lbs
- 50mm (2 Inch ) ) Breaking Strain: 2200 lbs
Thread quality is fundamental to the construction, durability and strength of tactical equipment.
Two factors have a negative impact on the life Span of threads
1) Mildew is one of the most common factors in the deterioration of military kit, causing it to rot and ultimately results in unacceptable failure.
2) Sunlight has a harmful effect on the performance of threads, and over time causes their deterioration.
Warrior only uses the highest quality US Mil Spec nylon threads imported from the USA which are threated against both UV and Mildew.
BEMÆRK: Der medfølger ikke drikkeblære.
|Bælter, Hylstre, Molle|
|Produkttype||Lommer & tasker|
|Type||Tasker & hydration|
|Dokumenter til download|