Warrior’s Second Generation Command Panel is the latest addition to the warrior range. This new Generation Panel has evolved from Warriors Original Gen 1 Command Panel as a result of direct input from UK Front Line Combat Forces deployed in Afghanistan. The larger Velcro patch allows the addition of multiple ID patches and rank insignia. The Gen 2 model now features a rapid closure system in addition to the original heavy duty zip. This allows the Operator/Commander to quickly close the panel, preventing the contents from falling out, in the event of a fast moving Contact / Rapid Evac situation, Etc. The panel can be further secured at a later date in the conventional manner using the zip.
The Warrior Command Panel allows the use of navigational items , maps, and other admin on a protected, flat clean, surface. Also features an internal transparent map sleeve. The Panel has 2 MOLLE columns wide across the front and allows enough space for the attachment additional smaller pouches. On the inside there are 2 pockets and elastic loops to hold pens, compass, knife, chem lights, protractor, notebook etc.
The Warrior Gen 2 Command Panel takes up 6 horizontal rows of MOLLE on any compatible Plate Carrier, Chest Rig or Bag/Pack
500D Cordura Performance Specifications
- Weight: 7.1 Ounces per Square Yard
- Tensile Strength: Warp 453 lbs / Fill 348 lbs
- Tears Strength: Warp 14.1 + lbs / Fill 14.1 + lbs
- Abrasion: Wear Cycles 1955
- Water Repellency: 100%
- Genuine US Mil Spec Webbing
- Standard Colour Option include Genuine Crye Multicam, Coyote, A-TACS AU, A-TACS FG
- Special Projects Colour Options include Black, Ranger Green, Olive Green
- 25mm (1 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1200 lbs
- 38mm (1.5 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1800 lbs
- 50mm (2 Inch ) ) Breaking Strain: 2200 lbs
All our Clips, Fabrics, Plastic Hardware, Threads and MultiCam/Coyote Webbing are treated at source to deliver the lowest I.R. Signature possible.
|Dokumenter til download|