Ultimativ elektronisk styring til AEG
- ASTER Module with BASIC firmware edition (back wired)
- ASTER Patch
- "Programming via Trigger" Card
- Installation Kit
- Quickstart Guide
NOTICE! In order to configure ASTER via GATE Control Station (GCS) app, you need the USB-Link or Blu-Link* which is not included in the kit. EXPERT firmware edition will be released in Fall 2019.
Please note that the GCS app for PC and Mac does not support ASTER yet.
The Android app version compatible with ASTER will also be released on August 1.
The new GCS supporting ASTER destined for PC and MAC will be issued this Fall.
ASTER V2 is a younger brother of well-known TITAN V2. This world's first 4th generation AEG Control System is destined for most of AEGs with gearbox V2 on the market (including stock, low- and mid-tuned) and even for high-tuned guns (in case of EXPERT firmware). It was designed to achieve maximum reliability at attractive price and hence it has extremely profitable price-performance ratio.
Transform your AEG by replacing trigger contacts with computerized controller equipped with innovative optical sensors, including proximity trigger sensor which offers even 250 sensitivity settings. Gain a unique tactical advantage thanks to the extremely fast trigger response and lots of other useful functions. ASTER's smart fuse protects your AEG’s battery, motor and the controller, even in case of reverse battery connection. This feature, along with the optical sensors, makes ASTER the most durable drop-in unit on the market. You choose how to configure ASTER - simply via trigger or through USB-Link / Blu-Link* and our advanced GCS app. To enjoy full potential of ASTER, you can upgrade its firmware to ADVANCED or EXPERT.
What makes ASTER so special?
- Protection against battery reverse polarity
- Proximity trigger sensor which offers even 250 possible sensitivity settings
- Option to configure its main settings simply via trigger or completely through GATE Control Station app for Android, Windows and macOS (also for iOS in 2020 after Bluetooth® adapter release)
- Built-in RGB led makes programming easier
- Removing of safety lever is not required
- No modification of gearbox shell needed, even in case of KRYTAC* and ICS (*when bolt catch lever is removed. This applies to ASTER R1. Next ASTER revisions will be fully compatible with KRYTAC gearbox)
- Optical gear cam sensor supports all types of gears: Infinite Torque-up, DSG, SSG, 19-tooth and standard
- Binary trigger function as basic function
- Premium level functionality at fair price – extremely profitable price-performance ratio
- GCS app allows for making firmware updates via the internet, what enables improvements
GATE Control Station
ASTER and GATE Control Station give you total control of your AEG. The GCS offers you the option to:
- control your airsoft gun from smartphone with Android (also with iOS in 2020 after Bluetooth® adapter release) and PC with Windows or macOS
- simply adjust the ASTER settings
- update and upgrade firmware
- see the Statistics
- perform diagnostics and send reports
With the GCS you can easly calibrate and adjust sensors.
The trigger sensor offers you even 250 possible sensitivity settings. You can choose one of two trigger modes:
- 1-stage: standard
- 2-stage: first stage is SEMI or BURST, second stage is BURST or AUTO
The selector sensor gives you an option for fine calibration of selector switching point.
- Support for stock and mid-tuned AEGs (high-tuned AEGs are supported in case of EXPERT firmware edition)
- Maximum operating voltage: 12.75V (LiPO 11.1V)
- Minimum operating voltage: 3V
- Absolute maximum voltage: 17V
- Conformal coating (Military Specification MIL-V-173C) – resistance to atmospheric conditions
*Blu-Link is the future GATE Bluetooth® adapter.
|Dokumenter til download|