MOLLE-bælte: Modular Rigger's Belt - Crye Precision by ZShot
MOLLE1-bælte, kan konfigureres til den aktuelle opgave og efter personlige preferencer
- Inderbælte med velcro, sådan at dit molle bliver sidende hvor det skal.
- Giver også ekstra støtte over lænden
- Lukning: Kraftig, justerbar klikspænde
- Mulighed for at montere lår hylstre i begge sider
1. MOLLE: MOdular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment. System for tasker og lommer, der anvendes af de amerikansk militær
2. 500D Cordura®: 30% lettere end 1000D Cordura®, faconfast, modstandsdygtigt over for rifter og skrammer, vandafvisende og brandhæmmende
Crye Precision's Modular Rigger's Belt (MRB) is a single, lightweight belt system that carries your gear and holds up your pants. It features
Crye's LoopLock inner belt layer that passes through pants belt loops, keeping the MRB oriented and stable.
There are two main ways to configure the system to suit any operational need:
- Keep the inner LoopLock layer attached to belt for most secure and stable setup.
- Wear inner LoopLock layer as a separate low-profile pants belt for added versatility.
- Multiple pistol mounting options (on inner LoopLock layer, on exterior MOLLE sleeve, and on main belt)
- Main belt can be replaced with alternate load-rated rigger's belts
- Ergonomically shaped for long wearing comfort
- Extremely light and low bulk
- MOLLE sleeve has opening for drop leg holster integration
- Inner LoopLock belt functions on its own as a great low-profile pants belt (no bulky hardware)
A tremendously lightweight modular gunfighter belt solution for the weekend operator, the MRB is capable of being configured and outfitted to suit a vast array of applications. Run it as a standalone, semi-rigid war belt or wear the inner belt as your pants belt with the MRB outer belt as a rapidly donned/doffed combat belt setup. The MRB Outer Belt may be substituted for any first-line belt to expand the belt system to full personal retention or rigging capabilities.
Manufactured exclusively to the weekend warrior enthusiasts, the officially licensed Crye Precision Tactical Gear and Clothing product line features replicas of the signature "Crye Licensed" ribbon, as well as clearly marked product identification tags, so that there is no confusion about the piece of gear in your hands.
Official Licensed Crye Precision Tactical Gear and Clothing line from ZShot Inc. are NOT US Made and not for sale to military, law enforcement, government or real-world users.
|Dokumenter til download|